This Arabic course is designed for non-native students who are eager to learn Arabic outside of a traditional classroom in a fun and efficient way . This course is an introduction to the Arabic language. We will begin to learn how to speak, read, and write Arabic in its Modern Standard form. The course is designed for students with no knowledge of Modern Standard Arabic. We will start with the alphabet, so as to get your speech organs ready to pronounce them. We will then gradually learn various language skills of speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
By the end of this level students are expected to :
- Provide and obtain everyday endurance information.
- Write basic declarative sentences.
- Read and identify easy and isolated words
- Build simple sentences.
- Engage in familiar and beginner level conversations on general topics, like greetings, compliments, requests, simple replies, the weather conditions, etc.
- Develop an understanding of the social life and cultures of the Arab world, with particular emphasis on the Middle East.
A customized book contains over 100 useful sentences and phrases for travel, everyday living, food, shopping, medical and hotels and include many supplementary lists.