The CBP™ Business Management training and Certification program provides the essential information and skills required by professionals who have to make decisions that are important to the direction and performance of an organization or business. If a practical approach to managing in any environment is what you need, then this course is for you. The course introduces the challenges of business management and teaches some of the essential skills needed to address these challenges and be successful at managing. And the major aspects of management that are needed to ensure that business is conducted in a manner that is progressive, profitable, effective and efficient. It also gives direction as to how to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks, including utilizing some of the technological tools that computer technology offers to increase managerial effectiveness and efficiency. Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand the different management styles
- Define the difference between leadership vs. Management.
- Prioritize and organize your documents.
- Delegate without micromanagement
- Create a marketing plan
- Identify budget categories.
- Motivate employees to perform well.
- Development of a risk management plan