Administrative Skills Courses

Organizational Skills

Organizational Skills

Developing good Organizational Skill is an investment that will provide benefits for years. To be successful means to be organized. These skills will filter through all aspects

Course Outline
Meeting Management Training

Meeting Management

This workshop is designed to give participants the basic tools you need to initiate and manage their meetings. They will learn planning and leading techniques that will

Course Outline
business_writing

Business Writing

Did you know that an estimated 30% of all business emails are aimed at clarifying miscommunication generated from the other 70%? As more and more organizations come

Course Outline