Did you know that an estimated 30% of all business emails are aimed at clarifying miscommunication generated from the other 70%? As more and more organizations come to this realization, business writing skills training has become a staple for capability development initiatives.
This is a comprehensive business writing workshop that hones the bedrock business writing skills required of every businessperson. Participants will learn to convey complex ideas clearly and write correct and engaging documents in less time
Who Should Attend?
All individuals operating in a business setting with a need to express themselves effectively in writing. The course has been developed primarily for English second language speakers who need to develop their written communication. However, the workshop has been utilized successfully for English first language speakers as well.
On attending this Business Writing Skills training course, participants will learn how to:
- Provide an introduction to business writing skills as they relate to the drafting of emails, memos and business letters.
- Describe and apply structuring and business writing techniques designed to cater for the modern business environment.
- · Emphasize the use of simple, clear and positive language in addressing day to day business affairs.
- · Apply the fundamental pillars of business writing for achieving better results
- · Practice basic techniques for writing effective emails, letters and memos
- · Demonstrate professionalism by writing in a clear, specific and positive manner
- · Deliver solid conclusions through organized structure and flow
- · Use practical and modern methods for powerful business writing
All program modules will be tested via practical work-based assignments done by participants through:
- · An interactive hands-on methodology with special focus on participants' possible work applications.
- · A wide variety of on-hands tasks and activities that cater for individual differences, preferences and intelligences.
- · All training audio-visual aids that are professionally and effectively utilized.
- · Realistic case studies.
- · Discussion Group
- · Technical Applications & Practical Exercises
- · Role Plays.
- · Presentations
Meirc Professional Certificate (MPC)
MPC certified courses by Meirc Training and Consulting are designed for those willing to challenge themselves and go the extra distance. Participants who fully attend an MPC course and successfully complete the test on the last day, will receive a Meirc Professional Certificate (MPC), in addition to the one they receive for attendance. MPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam sam.